If you are interested in becoming an associate sponsor of Nettyheads please contact us at: [email protected]
What to bring
- Ball, drink bottle, wear appropriate footwear and clothing, no jewellery.
- The program aims to assist young netballers with techniques to improve performance. We need all participants to come willing to learn but also wanting to have fun!
- Netball is an all season sport- if light showers please pack a wet weather jacket!
- If wet weather disrupts delivery of the program and/or clinic, dates are subject change.
- All wet weather information is delivered through Facebook and/or SMS and/or email.
- Adequate hydration- 1-2 bottles of water
- Please pack- a hat & sunscreen
Nettyheads Terms and conditions
- Positions in the program are finalised when payment is made and tickets are received.
- Please note that when you select OK to register you have signed and agreed to all terms and conditions as set out on this disclaimer.
- Permission to participate is granted once tickets are purchased.
- Permission to take photographs and use images for promotional purposes is granted when a ticket is purchased. Please advise us if you do not want your child to be photographed.
- Nettyheads is not responsible for any damages caused and are exempt from liability.
- Nettyheads will administer First Aid where necessary. Injuries can occur in sport.
- By purchasing a Nettyheads ticket acknowledgment of: I have read, understood and agree to the above terms and conditions and I personally consent to the application of my child. I warrant that all information provided is true and correct.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that all content published at nettyheads.com.au is accurate and free from errors. While the information within this website is regularly updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Nettyheads is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, a reference to, or reliance on any information contained within this website.
Nettyheads disclaims all liability for, and damages of any kind arising from the misuse of all published ad distributed material, including the information and photographs displayed on Nettyheads website or social media platforms.
Nettyheads Privacy Statement
Nettyheads recognises the importance of protecting personal information collected from you. We take your privacy seriously and treat all member information in accordance with this privacy statement.
Nettyheads Cancellation Policy
A full refund will be given 72hours before the clinic commences. Afterwards a 50% refund will be transferred to the client. Extenuating circumstances such as injuries or an accident or family emergency- a refund could be granted but will be delivered less a $20 administration fee.